Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) Linings
FLOWLINE Low Friction Liners
FLOWLINE is a strong wear resistant material with a low friction co-efficient making it an ideal solution for lining chutes, hoppers, bunkers and silos. Professionally installed FLOWLINE can be relatively maintenance free, extending the working life of material handling plants.
Various installation methods offer a range of cost effective solutions from simple bolting to rubber backed stick in type liners, space frame construction and even welded FLOWLINE drop in liners for fabricated chutes.
With a very low friction co-efficient and zero water absorption, FLOWLINE linings are widely used to eliminate caking, bridging and hanging up of a variety of bulk materials in application extending through steel and cement production, mining and power generation. In new applications the use of FLOWLINE liners facilitates shallower chute and hoper angles providing greater design freedom, whilst in existing installations, the simulation of steeper angles through a low friction co-efficient is often the solution to plant blockage problems.
- Outwears steel 6:1
- Resistant to most industrial acids, alkalis and solvents
- Will not rust
- Non Absorbent
- Handles the worst of bulk materials, assists in smooth, predictable flow
- Weight 1/8th that of steel
- Cut and drill with basic power tools
- Wide range available for different conditionss
- Space fame construction offers large cost savings
- Rated non-break, even at -269°C